Art Connects New York is a charitable organization that, with the help of its donors, connects artists and curators with social service agencies in New York City to create museum-quality permanent exhibitions of contemporary artwork.
Since its inception in 2006, Art Connects New York has organized 34 permanent exhibitions—free of charge—for social service centers throughout the five boroughs.
Connecting art and New Yorkers in all 5 boroughs.
News from Art Connects and the NYC art world.
We’ve worked with hundreds of talented NYC artists.
Meet the Art Connects staff and board of directors.
“The artwork makes such a difference! It’s very soothing to our clients, and it makes the Center look so much better. Our clients are really pleased to know there are people out there who really care about them—enough to give their work to them.”Click for more testimonials
Our Supporters Make it Possible!
- The Fay Slover Fund at the Boston Foundation
- The Art Connection
- NYC Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New York Council on the Humanities
- Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
- JPMorgan Chase Regrant administered by the Brooklyn Arts Council
- The Fine and Greenwald Foundation
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
- The To-Life Foundation
- Affirmation Arts Fund at the William Talbott Hillman Foundation
- And many others, plus contributions from individual donors like you.
To learn how you or your organization can support our mission, contact us today.
Make a Donation
To donate securely online with a credit card using Paypal, please click below. Your support is greatly appreciated.