Art Connects New York is a charitable organization that, with the help of its donors, connects artists and curators with social service agencies in New York City to create permanent exhibitions of contemporary artwork.
Connecting art and New Yorkers in all 5 boroughs.
News from Art Connects and the NYC art world.
We’ve worked with hundreds of talented NYC artists.
Meet the Art Connects NY staff and board of directors.
“The artwork makes such a difference! It’s very soothing to our clients, and it makes the Center look so much better. Our clients are really pleased to know there are people out there who really care about them—enough to give their work to them.”
Our Supporters Make it Possible.
Art Connects NY is grateful for its generous supporters. For information on how you or your organization can support Art Connects NY, contact us today.
- New York Council on the Humanities
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
- The To-Life Foundation
- Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
- Fay Slover Fund at The Boston Foundation
- The Fine and Greenwald Foundation
- Affirmation Arts Fund at the William Talbott Hillman Foundation
- 2013 JPMorgan Chase Regrant administered by the Brooklyn Arts Council